Announcement: New Formation

Hello, fellows. It's been very long time from the last post had posted. Maybe we should post new articles everyday or every week since we understand English is the best weapon in the new century. From now on, I will post the articles that i read and like from other information websites, such as my favorite Yahoo!, CNN or Economics. And at the end of the each article, I'm planning to write my review in few sentences. Firstly, it will only 2 or 3 sentences, but i hope i can improve my English and believe that i can write my reviews as good as my Mongolian. :) I will try to post all kind of articles about entertainment, politics, mysteries /:D/, or economics. Its no matter that who to read or comment. It will help us to step together with the other world. Okeeey. it's time to start, Hope you will like this blog!

0 comments:


 

Powered by 131dg and LMO.
Uundaa, LMO, Happy Feet, Enkh.